Consulting, Advocacy and Case Management
Caring for a parent, spouse or family member can be rewarding and stressful all at the same time. At times, it may be overwhelming. Enlisting the help of a care manager can relieve some of the stress and provide peace of mind that your loved one is receiving the care they need.
A professional opinion and guidance when:
- The choices are overwhelming and decisions need to made
- Family members aren’t in agreement on which path to take
- A parent or spouse is refusing the help they need
Offered on-going or as needed, our knowledgeable and experienced nurses:
- Assist with navigating the health care system
- Identify, coordinate and monitor health care needs
- Communicate with medical and legal professionals as well as with family
- Ensure doctors’ orders are understood and implemented
- Manage the home environment to help maintain independence
- Render crisis intervention for clients and families
- Assist with the coordination of discharge planning from hospital or facility
Crisis Intervention & Patient Advocacy
The guidance of a professional is available 24/7 when you find yourself or a loved one in a difficult or unexpected situation.
We assess care, social and financial needs to determine which setting is appropriate and assist with the selection process.
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Skilled nursing
Count on us to be there when you need us. Contact us today!